Brochures and Forms
The Request for Information State Fiscal Year 2021 represents the Huron County Board of Mental Health and Addiction Services (MHAS) intent to partner with providers for the provision of services that will positively impact communities, families and youth. Funding that is being sought from providers should be focused on those services that are not funded elsewhere and are leveraged with Medicaid and other payer sources.
Provider responses to this RFI will assist the Board in its required duties, pursuant to Chapter 340.033 of the Ohio Revised Code.
Guidelines for Submission of Information Packet
Provider must submit the following:
- One original set of forms (beginning with the signed face sheet; clipped only –no staples or binding)
- One electronic version to be submitted to: email@example.com
- Provided budget form
- Budget narrative showing detail of each expense line on Budget form, including how each number is calculated
- List of organization’s Board of Trustees/Directors or School Board, if applicable.
- Copy of Outcomes Evaluation tools indicated in the Project Proposal section, if applicable.
Please contact Board staff to request copy of required budget documents.
RFI must be submitted no later than 4:00 pm 3/31/2020, in person or via US mail only. Incomplete, late copies, FAX copies and/or extension requests will not be considered.
The Board's FY19 Annual Report (July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019)
The Board’s benefit plan was developed to provide mental health and substance abuse services to Huron County residents using federal, state and local funds.
Find AA Meetings around Huron County
Find NA Meetings around Norwalk
Find Providers in Huron County
Information on Crisis Text Line